1. Do you think Indian economy is in trouble?
2. What will happen to the 11th five year plan targets?
3. Who is Keynes?
4. We are all said to be Keynesians today. Why?
5. Haven’t we always been Keynesians in
6. What is capitalism?
7. Is it in crisis?
8. How do we resolve the crisis?
9. Differentiate between fiscal stimulus, bailout and monetary stimulus.
10. What is moral hazard?
11. Some say that the RBI is responsible for the crisis. Do you agree?
12. Some say that the RBI is on another planet? Why did they say it?
13. We do not have a dedicated Finance Minister at the centre. Are you worried?
14. What is populism/pork barrel?
15. What is a recession? How is it different from Depression?
17. What is liquidity trap?
18. Why are we slashing the direct taxes only? Why cant the income tax be brought down so that people can spend and kickstart the economy?
19. Have you heard of conditional cash transfers?
20. Mark to market
21. Financial innovation
22. Money multiplier and gearing
23. Decoupling theory
Why is agriculture not growing
24. Bailout and stimulus and liquidity injection
25. Too big to fail- do you believe in it?
26. Financial inclusion
35. Liquidity crunch/Liquidity trap/liquidity crisis
38. Crisis of confidence
39. Consumer confidence
40. Business confidence
41. What is a well capitalized bank?
43. Shadow economy/fictitious economy/virtual economy
44. Regulator should be ahead of the curve- what do u mean?
45. How did Lehman go bankrupt?
46. What are toxic assets
48. Nationalize the losses and privatize the profits?
49. Good bank bad bank
50. Wall street main street
51. Market failure
52. deflation- is it not good?
and so on and on
and so on and on